IVF treatment plan appointment
SEK 2 000
At this appointment you will meet with one of our gynaecologist to evaluate your treatment options. This is based on your previous fertility investigation (described above).
If this has been carried out at a different clinic, additional tests may be necessary (see our pricelist for specific tests)
If you have done your fertility investigation at another clinic, you need to bring records and results from previous tests. If additional blood, urine or sperm test or HyCoSy (tubal patency test)/cavity test is needed, (tests cannot be too old) there will be an additional fee. At this appointment (digital platform or at the clinic) we will discuss and customize the treatment plan and options for your needs.
Phone consultation with a doctor
SEK 2 000
In vitro fertilization (IVF), including standard IVF or ICSI
SEK 42 000
- Closely guided treatment procedure by your doctor and nurses throughout the IVF treatment.
- Egg retrieval
- St IVF, or if needed, ICSI
- Embryoscope incubation with time lapse system
- One embryo transfer
The IVF treatment does not include the cost of medication. If you are a Swedish citizen, the government is covering the costs above the limit of “högkostnadskortet”.
If no embryo is available for transfer after egg retrieval, the IVF treatment is regarded as half an IVF treatment, applying for the first treatment only.
If an IVF treatment is cancelled before egg retrieval, there will be a refund of 31,000 SEK (i.e. only SEK 9,000 will apply), valid for a single IVF treatment and for packages of treatments.
If there is a risk of hyperstimulation, OHSS or other rare complications like bleeding/infection and fresh transfer of embryo is not possible, the patient will not have to pay for the first embryo transfer after the embryo/s has been frozen.
Interest-free repayment plan: Our partner Svea Ekonomi offers a 24-month interest-free repayment plan, for example with a monthly cost of SEK 1,722. For more exact cost per month, follow the link to Svea Ekonomi on our webpage.
Cryopreservation and storage of embryo/s first year
SEK 4 000
Storage of embryo/s year 2-10 (up to 10 years)
3 000 SEK/year
If you want to cancel the storage of embryos, please inform us in order to sign a contract for destruction of the embryos. There will then be no additional storage fees.
Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
Transfer of frozen-thawed embryos
SEK 21 000
IVF, Package of 2 treatments for women of age younger than 35 years
SEK 61 000
“IVF package of 2” includes the same terms and conditions as “IVF Treatment”. In addition, this applies:
- Age of the woman must be below 35 years of age when signing the contract.
- AMH has to be at least 1 µg/L and a minimal number of antral follicles (ultrasound) of at least 10.
- The treatments (up to 2 IVF treatments) must be completed within 18 months after signing the contract.
- The contract is fulfilled after 2 initiated IVF treatments or when a pregnancy has been achieved and a child been born (after treatment at our clinic) or when the contract expires after 18 months.
- Maximum 3 previous IVF treatments without pregnancy outcome, regardless of clinic.
- If needed, ICSI is included in the price.
- An additional fee of SEK 3,000 will apply if cryopreservation of embryo/s is possible. After the first year of storage, an annual fee of SEK 3,000 will apply for every year of storage.
- All frozen embryos should be used/transferred before performing a new oocyte retrieval.
- One frozen embryo transfer equals half an IVF treatment, if doing additional replacements with frozen-thawed embryos (FER)s.
- Surgical sperm extraction (TESA/PESA) is not included.
- The doctor considers each case separately to decide if a patient can be recommended/qualify for an “IVF package of 2”.
Repayment plan: Our partner Svea Ekonomi offers a repayment plan with a current monthly cost of SEK 2 008*. For a more up to date cost per month, follow this link: https://self3.svea.com/Apply/26ef382e-0bd2-4cca-adc3-b84517866337
IVF, Package of 3 treatments with IVF/ICSI for women of age younger than 35 years
SEK 77 000
Repayment plan: Our partner Svea Ekonomi offers repayment plan with a current monthly cost of SEK 2,520*. For a more up to date cost per month, follow this link: https://self3.svea.com/Apply/26ef382e-0bd2-4cca-adc3-b84517866337
IVF, Package of 3 treatments with IVF/ICSI for women of age between 35-38 years
SEK 84 000
Repayment plan: Our partner Svea Ekonomi offers repayment plan with a current monthly cost of SEK 2 744*. For a more up to date cost per month, follow this link: https://self3.svea.com/Apply/26ef382e-0bd2-4cca-adc3-b84517866337
IVF, Package of 3 treatments with IVF/ICSI for women of age between 39-41 years
SEK 89 000
Repayment plan: Our partner Svea Ekonomi offers repayment plan with a current monthly cost of SEK 2 904*. For a more up to date cost per month, follow this link: https://self3.svea.com/Apply/26ef382e-0bd2-4cca-adc3-b84517866337
The payment has to be paid in full before egg retrieval if doing IVF treatments, other treatments at the clinic has to be paid 10 days after invoice (using bank transfer or bankgiro). Blood samples, ultrasounds and other procedures at other clinics should be paid directly to that clinic and is not deducted from the above prices.
Scheduled appointments must be canceled with at least 48 hours’ notice (counted as business days, excluding Saturdays and holidays), otherwise the full price of the appointment will be charged.
*Monthly repayment costs seen above are estimates and are likely to change over time. People interested in using Svea should follow this link to see an accurate and up to date monthly cost. https://self3.svea.com/Apply/26ef382e-0bd2-4cca-adc3-b84517866337 Here you can also see other payment terms, with and without interest.